2 new muscovy ducks

Sasaran mihai

Chirping
Jun 8, 2023
Hi! As you know me i love ducks since i have 10, their breed are 6 peekins 2 rounes or mallard (idk) 2 indian runners (if you didnt knew) and today i went with grandpa in the city and buyed 2, 4 week old muscovy ducks i noticed a problem with their walking and i got calcium (Both for food and water) So if you have Any advice to What should i do please say it and Yes i know they can fly ill clip their feathers (here is a photo of them)

Attachments

• IMG_8012.jpeg
    IMG_8012.jpeg
    385.7 KB · Views: 50
don’t give them calcium , what they need is Niacin, get liquid B complex and give them each 1ml every day over some treats make sure they eat it all .

don’t give them calcium , what they need is Niacin, get liquid B complex and give them each 1ml every day over some treats make sure they eat it all .
Yh i give them vit b complex but they have calcium defincecy (sorry if write it wrong) So yhhh ill start to give em’ vit b complex tomorow Btw Any advice?

I have Muscovy and I love them they were my first ducks . And that’s been almost 20 yrs ago in 2024. None of them are still living but I have their off spring. They are laid back, they do like water but not like my Runners and Buffs. I keep them in their own coop at night mainly because my Runner drake thinks it’s fun to chase down th females. They are very broody duck so next year if you don’t take up their eggs as they lay them you’ll have more ducklings that you’ll know what to do with. Do you know the sex?

I have Muscovy and I love them they were my first ducks . And that’s been almost 20 yrs ago in 2024. None of them are still living but I have their off spring. They are laid back, they do like water but not like my Runners and Buffs. I keep them in their own coop at night mainly because my Runner drake thinks it’s fun to chase down th females. They are very broody duck so next year if you don’t take up their eggs as they lay them you’ll have more ducklings that you’ll know what to do with. Do you know the sex?
Uhh idk i think a drake and a female duck Cuz im taking of how they are with me (did the same with my peekins and i got em right) So yh they yellow one is more chill doesnt scratch me the other one ye Btw i saw they can mix with peekins is it true?

Back
Top Bottom