2 Pullets / hens for sale in North Alabama (Blue and Green eggers)

FunClucks

Crowing
Apr 8, 2022
North Alabama
2 pullets for sale in Alabama (Huntsville / Madison / Harvest / Tony / Athens / New Market area).

$10 each or $15 for both. From Hoover's Hatchery via Rural King. I expected a couple chicks to die or end up roos, but they didn't and now I have too many. Pictures from two weeks ago. They've been outside for two weeks in a covered run. Both very healthy. Just don't have enough space for when they're grown. Sweet chickens.

One Prairie Bluebell Egger (8 wks, gray)

One Starlight Green Egger (10 wks, partridge/red/brown)

Attachments

• IMG_3543.jpg
    IMG_3543.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3548.jpg
    IMG_3548.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3532.jpg
    IMG_3532.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3529.jpg
    IMG_3529.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 12
2 pullets for sale in Alabama (Huntsville / Madison / Harvest / Tony / Athens / New Market area).

$10 each or $15 for both. From Hoover's Hatchery via Rural King. I expected a couple chicks to die or end up roos, but they didn't and now I have too many. Pictures from two weeks ago. They've been outside for two weeks in a covered run. Both very healthy. Just don't have enough space for when they're grown. Sweet chickens.

One Prairie Bluebell Egger (8 wks, gray)

One Starlight Green Egger (10 wks, partridge/red/brown)
Hello!! This is just what I’m looking for! My husband and I just built a backyard coop and are looking for two sweet hens. Are they still available?

Hello!! This is just what I’m looking for! My husband and I just built a backyard coop and are looking for two sweet hens. Are they still available?
Congratulations on starting your chicken journey! That's so exciting!

If you notice, my post was from 2 years ago, so these particular birds are not available, but I do have several other colored eggers that might suit. I have a green egger hen and one or two blue egger hens I could stand to part with. They are all about a year old, the green egger is from a Production Red roo and a Prairie Bluebell female and lays a medium size green egg 4-5 days a week. The Blue egger hens are Whiting True Blue. These particular hens lay eggs that appear mostly white but have a faint bluish tinge. I have one hen, maybe two that are looking for new homes.

I also have two 4 wk old olive egger chicks that i suspect are female, but still waiting to be sure - these will lay a very dark olive, and are from my WTB rooster x French Black Copper Maran hen. My FBCM hen is a very dark chocolate layer. These chicks are just now done with heat and ready to go in the coop.

I have WTB hatching eggs, which are a very nice light blue, $36 per dozen, and olive egger hatching eggs (WTB x FBCM), $18 per half dozen. I can do half WTB and half Olive Egger if you want to buy a dozen hatching eggs. I'm getting 80-90% hatch rate on these guys, over several hatches for both myself and my customers, who've been very happy with them.

Price is $25 per adult hen and $15 each for the olive egger chicks. Send me a message if you'd like to purchase any of these guys, and we can arrange on a place to meet.

Congratulations on starting your chicken journey! That's so exciting!

If you notice, my post was from 2 years ago, so these particular birds are not available, but I do have several other colored eggers that might suit. I have a green egger hen and one or two blue egger hens I could stand to part with. They are all about a year old, the green egger is from a Production Red roo and a Prairie Bluebell female and lays a medium size green egg 4-5 days a week. The Blue egger hens are Whiting True Blue. These particular hens lay eggs that appear mostly white but have a faint bluish tinge. I have one hen, maybe two that are looking for new homes.

I also have two 4 wk old olive egger chicks that i suspect are female, but still waiting to be sure - these will lay a very dark olive, and are from my WTB rooster x French Black Copper Maran hen. My FBCM hen is a very dark chocolate layer. These chicks are just now done with heat and ready to go in the coop.

I have WTB hatching eggs, which are a very nice light blue, $36 per dozen, and olive egger hatching eggs (WTB x FBCM), $18 per half dozen. I can do half WTB and half Olive Egger if you want to buy a dozen hatching eggs. I'm getting 80-90% hatch rate on these guys, over several hatches for both myself and my customers, who've been very happy with them.

Price is $25 per adult hen and $15 each for the olive egger chicks. Send me a message if you'd like to purchase any of these guys, and we can arrange on a place to meet.
Great! Sorry I didn’t see the date on the previous post! I’ll talk with my husband and get back to you asap! You’re in Huntsville, right? :)

Back
Top Bottom