2 truths and 1 lie!

Quote:
You don't like Gamebirds.

Quote:
You don't like seafood. Bantimna gave you the idea to put that when she mentioned shrimp.

Wrong!
wink.png

The lie is, 'my favorite color is purple'. So, I actually love seafood, and I hate purple.

Here's another one (subscribing this time so I remember to check back!)

I have a four year old nephew named Tyler.

I am 20 years old.

My best friend is 7 months pregnant.

Oh and to whoev er guessed on mine... The lie was one broody hen. I have nine girls sitting right now!

Quote:
I think the lie is that you have a purebred Rex rabbit, because you said the names of your other two animals, but not his/hers.

Quote:
I think that the lie is that being away from your chickens makes you jittery, because of course you'd love chickens, otherwise why would you be on this forum? And you put
sickbyc.gif
about roller coasters. Then again, you could just be doing that to make it harder to guess.

Quote:
It has to be hating monkeys. They're cute, and very intelligent for animals, at least.

Quote:
The lie is that you are 20 years old?

Here are my three:

I currently have five chickens; two Buff Orpingtons named Goldfinch and Buttercup, two Black Astralorps named Fluffy and Cypher, and one Silver-laced Wyandotte named Silverwings.
I have only had ten chickens in all, including the ones that I have right now.
I have a small Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Chispita (Spanish for "Little Sparkles").

Salve&Fluffer :

Quote:
I think the lie is that you have a purebred Rex rabbit, because you said the names of your other two animals, but not his/hers.

Quote:
I think that the lie is that being away from your chickens makes you jittery, because of course you'd love chickens, otherwise why would you be on this forum? And you put
sickbyc.gif
about roller coasters. Then again, you could just be doing that to make it harder to guess.

Quote:
It has to be hating monkeys. They're cute, and very intelligent for animals, at least.

Quote:
The lie is that you are 20 years old?

Here are my three:

I currently have five chickens; two Buff Orpingtons named Goldfinch and Buttercup, two Black Astralorps named Fluffy and Cypher, and one Silver-laced Wyandotte named Silverwings.
I have only had ten chickens in all, including the ones that I have right now.
I have a small Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Chispita (Spanish for "Little Sparkles").

Nope. The lie is my nephews name is Skylar not Tyler.

I guess you've had MORE than ten chickens.​

Back
Top Bottom