2 week old chicks trying to fly out of brooder

What advice would you give if you don't have the space for a larger brooder inside the house, but the weather isn't good enough for them to go outside?
Multiple cardboard boxes cut up to form a bigger box. A kiddie pool with a chicken wire surround. Bath tub. Dog exercise pen (as long as the wire openings aren't too big, or accounted for).

Hi! Im a brand new chick mom. My girls are just about 2 weeks old and their brooder is a plastic tote right now. What advice would you give if you don't have the space for a larger brooder inside the house, but the weather isn't good enough for them to go outside? I have a shed, but it's super drafty
I just got this pop up pet tent from Amazon and it hardly takes up a lot of space. It could go in your room, bathroom, honestly anywhere unless you have dogs inside. I have to keep mine in our office room cause we have dogs that would get to them.

Attachments

• IMG_6912.jpeg
    IMG_6912.jpeg
    683.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6913.jpeg
    IMG_6913.jpeg
    509.2 KB · Views: 6
I just got this pop up pet tent from Amazon and it hardly takes up a lot of space. It could go in your room, bathroom, honestly anywhere unless you have dogs inside. I have to keep mine in our office room cause we have dogs that would get to them.
I do have dogs but so far one is totally scared of them and the other (the best senior girl) is content to just sit there and watch haha

Back
Top Bottom