2 week old duckling issues

Awesome! Thanks again for all of the help!! I thought I would get ahead of the game using the brewers yeast but maybe they weren't eating enough of it? They love peas so I will try it tonight!

I'm using regular niacin it doesn't say anything besides that...she can swim but there seems to be no injury that I can tell

What kind of niacin are you using? time released or flush free won't do it.

Could she have been injured have you examined her legs feet for extra heat or swelling? can she use her legs when you put her in water?

Can you post a video of her swimming and just what ever else she does. Does she try and walk at all. Maybe you need to try the B complex with her it seems to help those already having problems better than just the niacin alone. Sure won't hurt to try it.

How long does it take to notice improvement? I've been giving them each the B vitamin and letting them swim each night. We were outside in the yard last night doing some walking around. I feel so bad it seems like they just walk a little and want to lay. The smallest seems to be doing the best. I guess she has the least amount of weight on her legs?

Going to walmart tonight to pick up a bigger pool for them. so they have some more running room during the day.

How many days on the B complex? a couple? could take up to a week maybe less maybe more it really depends on when it started. Don't give up. But giving them more room to run around is an excellent idea.

A video of them out walking would be good.

Back
Top Bottom