2 week old Frizzles?!

The Cave

Songster
Oct 18, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Thought I'd share these little cuties! I have never seen frizzle silkie chicks, but I think thats what is going on with these crazy feathered chicks. What do you think!?

IMG_1224.jpeg

IMG_1223.jpeg

IMG_1213.jpeg

You think this one too?!
IMG_1212.jpeg

IMG_3445.jpeg

IMG_3443.jpeg

Chicks 1+2 are frizzles I'm pretty sure. Have to see about chick 3. Probably chick 4 too.
They will be BEAUTIFUL when they are older, where did you get them?

Chicks 1+2 are frizzles I'm pretty sure. Have to see about chick 3. Probably chick 4 too.
They will be BEAUTIFUL when they are older, where did you get them?

Thank you! I love them all so much, I was so curious to see if I would get any frizzles but had no idea what to look for when they popped out of their shells. They all looked similar with their chick fluff but as the days go by I am seeing the developments.

I got them from a lady about 30mins from me. Her whole backyard was a beautiful colour/feather variety of silkies. She did say she used to show some of them, so I am eager to see if any have what it takes to go to some local stuff when they are older. Can you show frizzles?! I should mention I am in Canada as well.

I feel like Silkies love showing off, although depends the personality. I have two from a friend I got in the summer both pullets about 6 months now (still no eggs!). The one girl is quite shy so I don't think she would enjoy it as much as the other one but she's not as poofy!

Back
Top Bottom