2 weeks old

MNmommy

Songster
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
central MN
well my dirty dozen are 2 weeks old now and it has been so fun. I just wanted to post some pics of my babes and if any of you see any obvious roos clue me in
tongue.png

these are my 2 wannabe silkies. I bought them as purebreds and they aren't. I think the one on the left is all roo!!! He is very aggressive and likes to bump chests with others and steps on everyone...just no manners , I wonder what they are crossed with.

2w4.jpg

these 2 are my u'ccles mille fleurs and they are so friendly. I am so nervous both are roos

2w2.jpg

these are my 2 buff brahmas and are by far the calmest sweetest ones in the bunch, I am hoping they are both females.

2w3.jpg

these 2 are my dark brahmas and are very skiddish and not friendly. They are more aggressive and thinking they both might be roos

2w.jpg

these are my favorite looking ones. My golden laced polish. I keep going back and forth about gender but I am so nervous they both are roos.

2w1.jpg

the REAL silkies the black one is such a runt and seems like she isn't growing much. They both are quite calm and like to be held I hope one is a female!

2w5.jpg

so out of 12 I am thinking I have 5 hens but I know it is very early to tell it is just my observation when watching them all interact.

Ah, the baby stage. Mine are now 4-week-old teenagers.
hmm.png

How did you even get them to stand still for such nice pictures? Even at that young age they never stayed still for me. Now they still dart/fly away from every movement.

I am relentless when it comes to getting a good pic. I have had a ton of practice with a 2 year old toddler!!! I think my chicks know they aren't getting let go until I get a good pic so let's humor the lady!!!

Back
Top Bottom