~2 year old drake progressively getting weaker, now seriously ill

Is this bumblefoot? Looks like he's getting a few things wrong with him all at once :(

Attachments

• IMG_20210331_203919.jpg
    IMG_20210331_203919.jpg
    811.6 KB · Views: 2
UPDATE:

I went to that veterinary store and he thinks he has a vitamin deficiency and gave me a concentrated bottle of vitamins to dissolve in his water. He says he should be better in 4-5 days. Fingers crossed.

No improvements yet. He's still eating and drinking very little but over the past day he's started looking like he's crying under both eyes. He also sounds like he struggles to breathe when I put my hand close to him (i.e. he gets nervous and breathes more heavily).

Any ideas if this is a new issue?

Attachments

• IMG_20210402_093358.jpg
    IMG_20210402_093358.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 1
No improvements yet. He's still eating and drinking very little but over the past day he's started looking like he's crying under both eyes. He also sounds like he struggles to breathe when I put my hand close to him (i.e. he gets nervous and breathes more heavily).
Any ideas if this is a new issue?
I still think Aspergillosis. The struggle to breathe, watery eyes, can’t walk, etc. match up to my case. Is he still not walking? I think a vet is the best option.

I think I'm just going to put him down. He doesn't seem to be getting any better. There isn't really a vet nearby and he doesn't really compliment the flock. I already have far too many drakes and I have eggs in the incubator and the goose sitting on her nest. It's sad but the most rational option.

Back
Top Bottom