2 year old rooster unable to use one leg, discovered bumblefoot

From afar the right pupil looks unaffected but zooming in on the picture looks as though there could be something going on as well. The edges aren't sharp and the colouration around the pupil looks like it may becoming distorted too. I've read a great deal on Marek's. One thing that I am confused about is if it is one disease that manifests in different forms. Would my flock have Marek's that's presented in different forms or would it be different strains within my coop?

From what I have read of other’s flocks with Mareks is that they can have some who exhibit only the eye form of Mareks as well as some having other forms. Yes, I thought the good eye looks a little different. I haven’t had birds with Mareks before, and am not an expert on Mareks, but the gray eye can affect both eyes, and changes can be gradual.

From what I have read of other’s flocks with Mareks is that they can have some who exhibit only the eye form of Mareks as well as some having other forms. Yes, I thought the good eye looks a little different. I haven’t had birds with Mareks before, and am not an expert on Mareks, but the gray eye can affect both eyes, and changes can be gradual.

Thris e

I'm not seeing the gray in her eye but there is a peculiar ring inside of the pupil of the bad eye. I've been researching the hell out of it (Eggcessive you've been a great help to others on here!) LOL

Back
Top Bottom