2 Years Later, Finally Painting PICs Bedroom

Pics
ALMOST done. Still have the doors and trim to paint, but PIC is home and loves it!

20180401_124702.jpg

You did an INCREDIBLE JOB on PIC’s room smuvey!
It looks like it was done by a pro!
:celebrate:bow:wee:clap:woot:thumbsup:highfive::yesss:

That should hold him til he goes off to college.
Painting IS a giant PITA , but you can’t beat it for a total transformation of a space.

Ps. : make sure to seal and label any leftovers for future touch ups for the inevitable dings and scrapes down the road.

Thanks everyone. I think I'm gonna wait until the PIC is at Summer Camp during the day to start to tackle the trim. I figure if I hit one section a day, I should have the entire room done within 2 weeks. I'd only be painting about 2-3 hours each day, and I know the trim is going to take much longer since it's smaller, more intricate areas. I'm not sure about painting the ceiling though, since it's textured and would be too much of a PITA to do.

Great job! I'd skip the ceiling too. As long as it looks good, what's the point? Plus you just KNOW that something would splatter on the beautiful blue walls. @ChickenRelatedUserName 's video should help make the trim a bit easier though. Just make sure you don't get paint on the little wheels.
Did he love the USB outlets?

Back
Top Bottom