20/20 FDA sights one of the largest egg production companies

Quote:
They are living the high life!
thumbsup.gif
Thank goodness for good people like us.

OK so where are they going to get their eggs now ? Is there another supplier that can come up with that many eggs tomorrow hmmm. will they stop selling eggs till they find a new supplier hmmm don't think so they will get the same eggs from a middle man. but lets say that company just shut down first they would have to kill all the chickens or sell them (and what business will buy them), then they will layoff all the workers. Or they just change the sign out front and keep on truck-en. seems like McDonalds just did a knee jerk reaction

I guess I will just have a sausage ______ cheese muffin this morning.
lol.png

It is never in the best interest for a company of hard working people to have a fellow employee treat animals badly. The companies appreciate knowing when someone is doing things detrimental to the companies future.

The persons filming such things always hopes for destoying a persons livelyhood but rarely succeeds but does encourage house cleaning of bad employees.

Quote:
Yes the company...don't alway see whats going on either,,,,,,,they did fired all employee doing harm to the chickens. using cheap labor , bet they don't get the best workers either..........

McDonalds is a corporation, just like the egg factory, and until we, the fickle consumer quit buying the product, they will continue to treat animals in this way. And yes, I too eat at Mcdonalds, but little by little I am educating my friends and co-workers about "chicken and egg factories". If we all just change a little, it will make a big differennce in the long run for these little birds. When I see what a great life my free range chickens have, I wish I could do more!

Back
Top Bottom