20+ extra WHITE SILKIE & SHOW GIRL EGGS

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
For auction are 20 + any extra white Silkie and Show Girl eggs 48 hour auction to be shipped on Wed. some pics below of my f1 and f2 generations that are presently laying there are 8 laying hens in all so eggs will be very fresh hatch rate here at the house is over 95% eggs will be packaged and shipped VERY well see this post for how. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=289676 Hatch will be about 60%-70% Silkies or at least thats what it is here.

Some of my Original girls now over 2 years old but still breeding and making wonderful chicks

whitesilkiehen5-2.jpg

whitesilkiehen3-2.jpg

CSG1-1.jpg

old pic of roo (just a cockerel then)

wsc1-1.jpg

F2 generation of showgirl hens (3 in all successful breeders) pics were taken today they have been free ranging and eating pumpkin and spaghetti as of recently so their feet and muffs are a bit dirty.

whitesghensf2.jpg

whitesghensf2pic2.jpg

whitesghensf2pic4.jpg

whitesghensf2pic3.jpg

whitesghenf2pic3.jpg

Silkie pullet from f2 generation now a hen and laying

femalewhtpulletpic2.jpg

femalewhtpulletpic3.jpg

F3 generation Show Girl cockerel (not yet breeding)

whitesgjuv1pic1.jpg

some chicks

whtslkiechicksf2pic1.jpg

most all of their feet are this nice
smile.png
this is the roo's feet I believe
Whitesilkiecockfeet.jpg

Last edited:
where have you been girl??

First your whites are gorgeous!
second everyone wants to know if the pretty city peahen lady is coming next weekend to chickenstock!!! Hope all is well Susan

hey sonew! things have been crazy here, trying to just keep head above water. My comp went down for a while and even when it is working I am so busy I just dont have the time. I wont be able to make it to chickenstock either, but I wish I could. how r u?

thanks I am really happy with the whites
smile.png

Quote:
Im good nursing a huge illness last week and still today-Im sorry youve been so busy and cant come:-( Im pming you:)

OH people you want to jump on these eggs.. ok don't do that literally.. but she has awesome birds.
I have some of them and they are beautiful. this is a great deal on eggs from quality birds.
Here is a couple of the birds I have from her.

Just a baby yet
7235_p1010002.jpg

Beautiful Breeding Trio
7235_p1010021.jpg

Another pretty boy
7235_p1010017.jpg

Keep up the good work AHappychick I know I am pleased. cj

I recieved pm about how yellow my whites are. Just so you know they are all indeed white as snow as can be seen in the juvenile pics but after eating corn, sun bathing and free ranging the tend to yellow up a bit. when the molt they are all nice and white again and when I bath them they are white also, but I do not bathe them all that often. They are however very healthy have no mites or worms and are very happy birds
smile.png
Since I do not show my birds (others do however) i am not bothered by the yellowing I am a bit bothered by how dirty they are and will be bathing them all soon lol

Back
Top Bottom