20 % off sale at Brinsea

i was wondering if you had gotten your second oct. 20...................
funny you mention the ecoglow. was wondering about the ecoglow 50. still not sure.

i like the fact that with hanging lights, if i need to clean a chicks but i can just go reach in a grab one,, but if the little rascals have a nice brooder heater to hide under, that could make the job less 'user friendly'..................

i can also buy huge nos. of bulbs for the price of one ecoglow 50, and i bet the bulbs taken together would outlive the ecoglow.................

still it is attractive............

if you buy the second oct. 20, post it on 'our thread'!!!

I currently have 2 ECO 20's. I want a 3rd
wink.png

oh you already have two. aha.

i certainly agree that three is a nice number. i hope to have all three hear going in spring.

help. why do you like to get your chicks of the lamp asap? could it be because of the 'illegalizing' or whatever of incandescents?

NOW, what would be nice would be upgrading to a Polyhatch as a hatcher, instead of my hova. pricey, but you can really clean it. at least that's me now..........

Last edited:
I like to get them out of the house and into the coop. So I wean them off the heatlamp sooner to help them feather out faster. I also give them heat in the coop, but only at night.

Back
Top Bottom