(Seed Storage) Field Boxes on sale at Menards for only $1.99 after rebate

If you in the Menards area and like bargains, I almost always find something interesting in their weekly ad. In addition, if you sign up for the daily mailings, they'll send you mailings with online-only deals. Generally, these don't have enough quantity to ship to all the stores. The deals are hot/cold, but I recently purchased an mini hydroponics unit for $15, that was $50 on Amazon.

In addition, if you sign up for the daily mailings, they'll send you mailings with online-only deals. Generally, these don't have enough quantity to ship to all the stores.

:lau :hit Yep, I get those online sales emails from Menards. Sometimes they have really good deals. But if you don't buy one immediately, you will probably not get another chance. I have been trying to get a countertop ice maker for over a year. Seems I get an email notice maybe 3 times per year on that item. By the time I read the email and try to order one, they are already sold out in less than 8 hours. Good deals are usually in limited quantities and sell out fast.

Back
Top Bottom