2009/2010 Seed Train. Swap Flowers, Veggies, Herbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny. I usually collect way more than I can use and desperately find homes for them come Spring. Now, knowing this thread was happing this Winter, I've collected enough for ALL of us
lol.png

I seeded pots and covered with plastic and sat them out front where the sun hits my house around early March. ..I forget what they call that.. but, anyway, I had a great start to my garden and am going to expand my early Spring starters this year. ...trying to get my entire garden done just from swapping with byc!!

Quote:
The raw beans are poisonous. You have to boil them for a LONG time for them to be safe to eat. That's according to an online article.

I don't eat them, I treat them like an ornamental. And after 2 years of being around the vines and seed pods my chickens show no harm in being around them. But I don't see them actively eating them either...

i want those peppers please!!

OFFER:

carnival peppers
yellow pear tomatoes
summer squash
Burpless cucumbers
white icicle radish

Hackworth apple

pink four o’clock
mixed four o’clock
hummingbird mix
snapdragon mixed
wildflower mix
larkspur mixed
aster mix
bachelor’s button mixed

Last edited:
*Chuckles* I want the carnival peppers! I'll offer the x-mas lights again. I'll soon have to stop accepting offers, people are probably getting sick of these things.

Do you have anything else? I am going to be collecting these bean like things off a tree soon. The tree is grean and the beans are around a foot long.

Just saw this, VERY interested. Have to get the pizza right now.
I'll be back. Boy do I have goodies!!!

Ok here we go.....

I'll take the yellow pear tomatoes.

I have,

Cabbage- Super Red, Ferry's Round Dutch, and Copenhagen Market

Swiss Chard- Bright Lights - GINGERNUTRANGER
Beets- Early Wonder

Squash- Fordhook Zucchini, Jackpot

Pumpkin- Small Summer Ball

Pepper- Anaheim, Sweet Banana

Eggplant- Orient Express, Lavendar Touch

Lettuce- Tom Thumb

Tomatillo- Toma Verde - MSBEAR

Tomato- Pink Beauty, Super Beefsteak, Mariana, San Marzano, Polbig

Flowers- Snowdrift Marigold, Bright lights Cosmos, Bachelor Buttons double tall mix.

Last edited:
I want the tomatillios (sp??)
lol.png

but, Damummis, you have to take what is offered on the post ahead of yours... so Christmas light peppers are up. Whomever takes them will then have to offer something in return. The next poster after you will take them.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom