2009 Photo Calendars for Sale

jorgey

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 17, 2008
Utah
Besides a full time job and doing the chicken thing I also do some photography on the side.

I generally do some services and prints locally, but this year to try and branch out further and help with Christmas I have decided to put a few of my favorite photographs into a calendar. Normally (when the economy was good) have to travel a lot with my work and all of the photographs were taken by me in China, Philippines, Canada, Mexico and of course locally.

I am selling the calendars for $19.95 each which includes free standard shipping in the continental United States. I will also ship to other locations, please inquire about shipping fees to your location. Discounts are also available on multiple quantities shipped to the same location.

You can take a look at the calendar (view all the pictures) and all of the details (and even order it on line) by going to my site: http://www.deanjorgensen.com/Home Page.vnu_website/CalendarOrder.html

2009%20Calendar%20Cover%20320.jpg

Calendar Cover

My first batch of calendars were gone instantly (mostly family and friends) so I a sending another order into the printers. If you would like one (or more) they are scheduled to be shipped to you on or before the first week of December so you will have them in time for Christmas.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks for looking,

Jorgey

Last edited:
I just wanted to say thanks to any BYC'ers that may have ordered one of my calendars.

Out of the batch of 50 that I have, they are almost all spoken for. I only have 12 left!
lol.png

If you were thinking about ordering one, you may want to do it now before they are gone as I don't know if I will be able to get more printed up before the holidays.

2009%20Calendar%20Cover%20320.jpg

Calendar Details - Click Here

Thanks,
jorgey

Back
Top Bottom