*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

SE~ I'm no pro, you are way ahead of me, I've never done real applique
smile.png

Se, that is so cute! Thanks for the idea about fabric for Marlin, when I get around to getting his name.

I see I have Skand, Puff and Felicity for this month. Guess I'll have to think of something different for Skand this month. And maybe throw something in for my nieces aka her two Demon Spawns!
lau.gif

Let's go ahead and add Felicity and I for one more (total 2 each) for March...same colors as already on the list, please.

Don't allow me to sign us up for 3 this month.
cool.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I think I have you this time skand....you want crazy...? or what? I can do crazy, neon ...give me your preferences.... or don't, I'll think of something!
tongue.png

Sara, it's in the box just waiting for me to cover it with paper and get it to a darn post office, so sending you your block might be what I need to get it from my house to the P.O. finally!

I'm making curtains tonight in my awesome new sewing room/office! I can't begin to express how nice it is to have this much room to work!!!!
IMG_3625.jpg

Quote:
I see you have room for more fabric.. do you have the permission to get more yet??? lol
That looks awesome... then again, any extra room for elbows looks good to me right now!

You're right Skand! I have a HUGE closet in this room that I can pack full of fabric! I have bought a little bit already - mostly fabric for the curtains, but I bought some more chicken fabric today... I couldn't resist!
smile.png
DH is learning to let it go... I buy the fabric for projects and such out of my allowance, so he doesn't really have much say anyway.
tongue2.gif
He's actually pretty excited that I can make all of the curtains... it's cheaper than buying them!

I just
love.gif
it! I just brought the white table in this evening! It is so nice to work on it instead of the floor! I hope you get your sewing room one of these days Sara!!

I'm also loving my new iron - DH insisted that I get it. The cord retracts into the iron! It's so much nicer than my old one, but we still only paid $20 for it (at a bargain outlet store).

My aunt gave me that barn and I love it.
smile.png
I thought that corner shelf was perfect for it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom