*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Yay Skand! I'm glad that most of the move is over with! Take care of yourself, hun!

Hi everybody.
smile.png
It's been a hectic week at work (had some major stuff to work on and even ended up bringing some work home to do - yuck!). Hopefully all the hard work will pay off and I'll finally get my certification.
smile.png
Just in time for them to give me a new job and move me to another office... grrr. Nothing is for sure yet, but the rumor is they're changing my position and my location. At least they're supposedly trying to keep me within driving distance from home - they sometimes move people clear across the state. If they try to do that to me, I guess I'll be looking for a new job.

I still haven't had any time to work on my blocks yet.
sad.png
I am trying to finish the curtains for the spare bedroom tonight and MAYBE get started on the livingroom curtains.

Quote:
I am sending prayers and blessings hoping that you will have a job that is within a reasonable commute!!!

Don't worry about your blocks just yet!!! Remember -- Life Happens!! You have to work around everything!!

Good Luck to you!!

Cindy

Quote:
Hey Chevygirlbeth--Thanks for the email back--I'll keep you in mind for quilting help! Try to keep your head up about the job--mine just moved me and changed my days off, so I can relate! I will pray for yours
big_smile.png

Quote:
skand! Don't forget to give Acre your address! I have your block cut out and I don't want your block to end up in limbo.....Put some aloe lotion on your skin.

Good Morning everyone. Been a little busy around here but I am still lurking in here off and on. Will be back to posting more soon.

Skand----i am so glad you are getting settled and take care of the sunburn. Does sound like a heat stroke to me, had one myself last year. Be careful in the heat....everyone.

Chevy---- I think your job will put you right where you need to be. Don't fret it. You'll be fine.

Everyone else----where are the pics of the blocks?!?!?!?!?! hehehe

Gotta go grocery shopping, I'll be back shortly.
smile.png

Quote:
Get something good, I am hungry.
frow.gif

I am.....gonna get the ingredients for Bufflo Chicken and blue Cheese dip....YUMMY!!!!!!! I'll go and post it in the recipe section of the forum.

kycklingar! :

AAAAHHHH!!
D.gif
It's the tenth, and I just can't wait any longer!! I want to post pics of the blocks I mailed, but I also want you guys to be surprised! So let me know when you get them!!!
jumpy.gif

I got mine
yippiechickie.gif
if you have pics, please post them or it will take me a couple days to get that done,
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom