*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

O.K. so far I have everyones addy. If you have not PM'd me for the addy(s) that you need please do so, I have to get to work on my blocks and also help a friend in need to get hers done.

I will be in and out of the forum so I will get you the addy as soon as I get back online.

Thanks and I hope you are all having fun
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

Quote:
I am def. gonna order those books by that Judith Baker Montano that are listed on that site with the techniques and stitches for crazy quilting. I have a friend at work that makes the crazy quilt blocks on 8 x 8 muslin and will eventually join them, her embroidery is awesome and the fabric choices and designs are sooo pretty. She uses different ribbon and lace as embellishment..gorgeous. These are heirloom quilts, not meant to be wahsed, dry cleaned if needed but mostly for looks not so much average use, decoration type but worth it for the great looks...yep, in my planning after I get all the other hundred things on my list done, lol! Hey!!! I see you used Henri Knitta in your blocks!!!! Save me one!!! I love her!! Awesome blocks Luna!!!

Kycks..your block is A+ awesome too, love it!

Great Blocks girls, I am hoping to be able to branch out from 9 patches soon, time is my problem I have too many irons in the fire right now. But bought some great new pattern books for the next few months to try and out branch.

Wilds I will be pm'ing you as soon as I hit the front page to see who all I need addresses for thanks again for all the hard work you two girls are doing.

Ok Luna give up the place you got that cute chicken fabric from LOL like I need more fabric. Well you know what they say if you need it your addicted, if you want it there is still some control. I really want some of that fabric LOL

Nice blocks Luna and Kycklingar!
smile.png
I love them!

If I can get myself motivated, hopefully I can work on getting some blocks done today. I got almost all of my curtains done for the house finally!
smile.png

Last edited:
Texasbartram your block will go out in the morning.
fl.gif
I hope you like it.
fl.gif

DH said hey make me a quilt like that. Every time he sees a block he wants a quilt like it.

piecemaker

Back
Top Bottom