*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
Ditto that!! That's really what makes this so much fun! Like that block from Texas which is so awesome that I know I couldn't make one like, so if I weren't in this swap I would'nt have so many cool blocks!! I think we are all pleased with all of them and the creativity that goes with them!! It's really a fun project!!!
wink.png

I'm sending mine out today. I've had a rough week, just found out that now my dad has cancer. So I've been out of it this week. Hope the people getting them enjoy them
smile.png

Quote:
I'm so sorry to hear that Sara. Wishing your dad and your family the best through this difficult time.
hugs.gif

Sara praying for you and your family.

Beth send those extra blocks I got some of mine back as well and put them in the box for my month swaps in case I ever need them fast.

Acres can I please ask you to again post a link for the new Block of month swap for April. Thanks

Anyone hear from Skand, I have not seen a post from her in a while. Hope all is well with her and her family.

Quote:
I'd like to know if they're OK too. I just sent her the block from me, but haven't heard anything yet. Hope all is good.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom