*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
For April I am going to let everyone sign up again, meaning all the names will be erased and if you want ot be in theswap you will need to sign up again. Semi--just let me know when I get that thread up and going.
smile.png

Thanks for the support! I really appreciate that. I picked out blocks for each of the folks I have this month, now I just gotta get addresses, get them packaged up, and get to the post office this week.

Lol @Marlin...

Sara, your dad and your whole family are in my prayers.

Kyck, your little chickens you've been making everyone are adorable!

Seminole - I LOVE that block! It turned out great! I'm going to have to try that pattern sometime for sure.

O.K. Ladies.... I have went over my list this morning and there are a lot of names left unchecked.....meaning you have not PM'd me for an addy. Blocks have to be mailed out by Wednesday March 25th. You only have 2 days left.

Please let me know if you can't send a block, I would really like for everyone to receive a block. So, come on... get those addy's so you can send your block.

Just a note::: If I don't hear from you by the 25th for the addy you need and/or you don't send your block this month, don't sign-up for April because I will have to tell you, no. I will mark your name. Sorry but I can't keep someone if they can't keep their word.

I am working on ScrambledEgg's and Leepsy's blocks right now! If all goes well today, they should be heading to the mail tomorrow! Zookeeper's is already finished.
smile.png

Post a pic!!! Post a pic!!! Post a pic!!! hehehe

Also, to the ones that are to receive a block from skand.....I will be sending her blocks straight to you. This way she won't have ot worry about. I think they muct be really busy since I haven't heard anything out of her. So instead of me sending the blocks to her to send to you I'll just send straight to you so they won't be mis-placed. Hope this is O.K.

Just trying to help a BYC pal.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom