*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Lovely Jean! I just love seeing everyone's blocks!
thumbsup.gif

Great blocks, Stacey!
thumbsup.gif
I can't wait to see mine in person.. It looks so perfect and I love the colors.
wee.gif

Beth..The block from Jean is really neat.

Beverly

Scrambled Egg---I love it the block and the "fried egg" and thanks for the pattern, too. Finially, something in the mail besides a bill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was hoping you would like the eggbert!! Marlin & Jody got eggberts too and Leeps and Luna got one with my new chicken pattern I'm using on the BYCville swap, hope everyone likes them, think I am getting this applique thing down to a pretty manageable feat!! ...well at least with the bigger pieces, the small ones are still a struggle to get turned inside out with the interfacing, I know there are other ways but right now I am pretty comfortable drawing my own patterns and making the bigger pieces. I like the 9 patch block alot too so I probably will do some of those too...it'll be quite awhile before I get brave enough to do blocks like Stacey's though!!! Looking at a new Singer sewing machine with well over a 100 stitches...definatley going to upgrade as soon as I can and let my daughter take hers back to her apartment with her. Happy sewing ya'll, have a great day!!
smile.png

Quote:
I was hoping you would like the eggbert!! Marlin & Jody got eggberts too and Leeps and Luna got one with my new chicken pattern I'm using on the BYCville swap, hope everyone likes them, think I am getting this applique thing down to a pretty manageable feat!! ...well at least with the bigger pieces, the small ones are still a struggle to get turned inside out with the interfacing, I know there are other ways but right now I am pretty comfortable drawing my own patterns and making the bigger pieces. I like the 9 patch block alot too so I probably will do some of those too...it'll be quite awhile before I get brave enough to do blocks like Stacey's though!!! Looking at a new Singer sewing machine with well over a 100 stitches...definatley going to upgrade as soon as I can and let my daughter take hers back to her apartment with her. Happy sewing ya'll, have a great day!!
smile.png

My kids thought it was the cutest thing. Thanks again.
love.gif

Quote:
I got the same block from zookeeper yesterday and I just love it.
I am mailing mine today to Lunachick. She will maybe post a picture I don't know how to do that yet. Great blocks everyone!!!!!!
love.gif

Sent off my 2 blocks to Portage Girl and FrChuckW (hope you like them) and also sent off 3 blocks for our friend skand so.....chicken women, Chevygirlbeth & amyquilt you should be receiving them byt he end of the week.

Back
Top Bottom