*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
Yes Darlene! It's beautiful! I love it, and hubby loved your chicken art on the envelope! Thank you! Did you get mine yet?

LOL!!! I got yours today!!! It's so awesome, I love it to pieces!!!! That Henri Knitta is soooo cute and you did such a great job of piecing!!! I have to learn to do that little piecing, it's awesome!!! Thank you soooooooooo much!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm glad it reached you safely Piecemaker!
smile.png

I got a block today, too - from Skand! I'll have to post a picture of it later. It's pretty and very spring-y!
smile.png

Glad you like her Scrambled! I love the hen you gave me.
love.gif
and such a lovely note!

This is fun!

thowe I got your block today! Thank you so much! It's beautiful, I love the colours! And thank you for the charm.
smile.png

Thowe did you get your block from me yet? Beth and Scrambled did and I was wondering about you.

I was so glad to get my spring blocks out bet ya all are glad they are gone or going to Amy LOL.

I only have to add the comb, eye and legs-feet to my BYCvillie blocks and I will be done but been busy busy and can't get to them this weekend, unless I cheat and take the time LOL.

Can't wait to sign up again for the month of April.

Quote:
She hasn't PM'ed me or anything and also, her last post was 3/7/09 so she may be sick or something has happened.

So Marlinchaser and kycklingar you were suppose to receive a block from Texasbartrambaby....if you do not receive one by the end of March, please let me know so I can make arrangements to get blocks sent out.

Also, I have not heard from Portagegirl and pbjmaker. So those of you who are to receive from these please let me know if you don't receive a block so I can make arrangements for you also.

So sorry that some can't keep their words or that sometimes life happens. This is why the list will be erased in April and a new list of names started. I can already see who will send blocks and who can't or won't. The names listed above will be taken off permanently in April if no block is sent.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I or anyone else shouldn't have to fill the gaps for others. Hope you all understand.
smile.png

Also, if you would like to volunteer to help with making these extra blocks, please PM me so we can get them sent. Thanks a bunch.

Last edited:
California pm'd me yesterday for my address so she has finished her block to me, not sure who else she was to do blocks for but it seems she, at least, can come off the delinquent list .
wink.png

Glad you like her Scrambled! I love the hen you gave me. and such a lovely note!

This is fun!

thowe I got your block today! Thank you so much! It's beautiful, I love the colours! And thank you for the charm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna, I love you block too, that was so sweet for you to share that henri knitta fabric with me, it's just the cutest thing!!! Thank you again for being so generous!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Texas doesn't strike me as the type of person to just default on an obligation. Im with Acre, I think she might be sick or overly involved in a life circumstance...she'll be back, with her blocks, betcha
yippiechickie.gif
I don't really know arabookworm, Portagegirl, pbjmaker but pbjmaker did not send her block last month either so I dunno....​

Quote:
Luna, I love you block too, that was so sweet for you to share that henri knitta fabric with me, it's just the cutest thing!!! Thank you again for being so generous!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Texas doesn't strike me as the type of person to just default on an obligation. Im with Acre, I think she might be sick or overly involved in a life circumstance...she'll be back, with her blocks, betcha
yippiechickie.gif
I don't really know arabookworm, Portagegirl, pbjmaker but pbjmaker did not send her block last month either so I dunno....

Thanks for letting me know about California chick. I'll take her off the list but let me know if you get a block from her.

Back
Top Bottom