*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

WELCOME BACK, SKAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

We missed you
love.gif

Quote:
Oh Snap, I knew I forgot something, gotta log off to go to the Post Office.
lau.gif

It sure would be nice, sitting out in the rain isn't good for my health.

Get an Umbrella, it could be a long wait. Yours is probably the closest, and will take the longest to get to you. I sent them morning of 26th, had them ready Saturday, but they sat by the door till 25th got to PO and they were closed, so went next morning. Sorry.

Kycklingar, I got that fabric at our local 5 & 10 store (also called Ben Franklin). They carry a small selection of fabric. Glad you got and like your block!

Sara, I also got fabric like you asked about in 17roses' block at that same store. If I get a chance I can check and see who makes it... I don't think I have enough left to have that info.

Quote:
I also got that at Ben Frankllin Crafts here in Tennessee. How do you know it is cotton? The bolts at the store here dont say. I assume it is because it feels like it.

Oh! I finally figured out what you are talking about. Duh. It says on the side of the fabric Provincial Countryside by Fabri-quilt, inc Design #9469. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Quote:
I also got that at Ben Frankllin Crafts here in Tennessee. How do you know it is cotton? The bolts at the store here dont say. I assume it is because it feels like it.

If the fabric is still on the original cardboard that it came from the manufacturer on it should have a label on one of the ends that will give you that Pattern Name/Design, the fabric content and usually general care instructions. If it doesn't have the label on it check the selvage area of the fabric, it may have the same information on it as well as color choices to go with that particular piece of fabric.

Quote:
Just wondering if she got her block yet. I sent it on the 16th 17th and haven't heard from her. Then when I checked to see how long ago her last post was I thought some thing may be wrong at her end or that maybe she didn't like her block.
hide.gif
I hope there is nothing wrong in her life circumstance. I did send her a PM and got no reply to that either. I am just worried about her

piecemaker

Sorry Piecemaker!!! I like you quite alot and sure did not mean to imply you were fussing at her. Hope it didnt sound like that, maybe Acre has her phone number so we can check on her?

Ben Franklin stores!! How cool, I've been in one once but we dont have one ;( We overcompensate though with Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Joann, Crafts Frames and Things, and Hancock Fabrics. Alot of fabric and yarn tempations in this town!!
wink.png

Wanted to let everyone know that I received a PM from skand. She and the family is doing fine. They are really tired from work, she is trying to get a job at a feed store.

Hope you all like the blocks from skand and I, hopefully she will be back online soon.
smile.png

Quote:
Ben Franklin Store, I remember them, the cashier at the Wellington Store
love.gif
Wait this is quilt squares, not reminiscing on the BYC, back to your regularly scheduled chat.................
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom