*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
Very cute! Do you know what fabric that middle right block is? It's very pretty!

Sorry to intrude but whated to clarify. Sara the middle block on 17roses block (redish with yellow circles) is from a quilt shop. Are not all the fabrics at quilt shops cotton? I was there when she bought the fabric so I know it is cotton.

Quote:
Very cute! Do you know what fabric that middle right block is? It's very pretty!

Sorry to intrude but whated to clarify. Sara the middle block on 17roses block (redish with yellow circles) is from a quilt shop. Are not all the fabrics at quilt shops cotton? I was there when she bought the fabric so I know it is cotton.

I wasn't asking anything about cottons. I just liked the one fabric and wanted to look for it.
idunno.gif

Quote:

I wasn't asking anything about cottons. I just liked the one fabric and wanted to look for it.
idunno.gif

Did you see I put in the info for the fabric you liked? If not, here it is Provincial Countryside by Fabri-Quilt, inc. Design #9469
I hope this is what you are after.

Quote:
Cold, damp, chilly, going down to 38 degrees tonight here, and they are calling for more rain on Tuesday and Thursday and possibly next weekend as well. Good thing I haven't packed the longjohns away yet!
lau.gif
Even more glad I'm not wearing a kilt!
gig.gif
lau.gif
old.gif

FrChuckW, as much as I love Louisville, and my daughter says her and family will be settling there in 4 years, she's begging me to do the same, and I told her that I'm never moving north of the Mason Dixon Line. Can't deal with cold nasty weather.

Piecemaker...I really like the block. Blue and yellow are pretty together.

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
Me too Leeps!! Very pretty!!

Here is my block from Luna (we had a side swap) with the Henri Knitta that I think is just so cute!!! I love it, awesome block!!
HPIM0018.jpg

Cute blocks everyone! I love that fabric Luna!

I got my block from Sara last Thursday and am ashamed to say that I haven't had much time to post it. I wanted to post a picture once I posted that I got it, so that's been holding me up. I will post one today! It is a fabulous block! Very cute!

Back
Top Bottom