*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
Ben Franklin Store, I remember them, the cashier at the Wellington Store
love.gif
Wait this is quilt squares, not reminiscing on the BYC, back to your regularly scheduled chat.................
th.gif

You're from the Wellington area? I knew you were from Ohio... I used to spend a little time up in Wellington.

Everyone made such beautiful blocks!
smile.png
I am looking forward to the April swap! I'm hoping that I'll actually have time to make new blocks this time!!!

The weather here has been a little crazy lately. It was gorgeous and near 60 on Saturday, it was in the 30s and rainy yesterday, and it snowed a bit over night! It's supposed to stay cool today, but be beautiful again tomorrow! I hope tomorrow is as nice as they're saying! I want to get the garden tilled up! I'm ready to start planting some potatoes and peas!

Quote:
Funny you would say old barn wood! That's my dining table, but it's made out of old barn wood scraps, it's long and narrow and fits right in our small DR. Thank you!

Okay! Before anything else happens here, I wanted to post pics and thank you's for the blocks that I've recieved! I absolutely love both of them and really appreciate you ladies taking the time to make them special for me.
hugs.gif

Here is the block that Sara sent to me!
smile.png

7910_dsc03584.jpg

And since I didn't get one of my block HorseJody made me one, which was a great surprise!
7910_dsc03585.jpg

I have only gotten 1 of my 3 blocks
sad.png
Recieved a box of silver laced wyondotts that were packaged terrible and were all broken and scrambled.
sad.png
This is not my day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Blocks everyone !!!
thumbsup.gif

Yes, New Roo....anyone can join with the promise of sending the blocks that you sign up to do and if you want to join you need to PM me your addy. I am the only one that keeps up with the addys for the swap.

I'll be getting the April Swap up and going tomorrow evening. Remember you need to sign up again.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom