*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
Funny you would say old barn wood! That's my dining table, but it's made out of old barn wood scraps, it's long and narrow and fits right in our small DR. Thank you!

AWESOME!!! I love country looking things and old well loved furniture! It's great that you re-used that!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Those blocks are so great Stacey!!!! Sara'a is gorgeous and Jody's is incredible!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
I am constantly impressed with the awesome fabrics you people find!!! I don't have ANY good chicken fabrics. I LOVE the chickens and chickenwire fabric in the first block, and the eggs in straw fabric in the second block! WOW!

Felicity and Puff should have received their blocks from me by today, I hope. I haven't recieved two of my blocks yet, hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. I am running a bit behind on things here, I still have the one for Skand and her two daughters to mail out. I had some unexpected family crisises come up and may have to do some traveling between here, Michigan and Missouri.

Father Chuck sorry about your crisis, would you be coming to the UP of MI?

I received my block from Puff and Fluff, in fact I received 2. Charlotte you did a beautiful job, I love the material you used. I would post pics but can't as photobucket hates me. Thank you again for the block.

Jody I got your PM and will be taking care of that on Wed as I didn't get to town today. I PM'd ya back.

Will watch for the April thread.

gumpsgirl--glad to hear you got your block, sorry it was so late.

acre of blessings--can you please give me the name of the person who sent me my block so I can thank her.

Thanks,
Nicole

Back
Top Bottom