**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Count me in for 1.
smile.png

Quote:
I should change that! It's a preference, but usually people's interpretations are different....so I just let it go and see what happens! More fun that way. AND I like what I get from those interpretations!
smile.png

Give me a far cry!

Hey Acres could you please add me to the list. Anything is ok. I will check in tomorrow to sign up for at least a couple more times. Thanks again for taking the time to host this monthly swap.

Count me in again.

Wanted to add, Scrambled Egg your under me again. I had a training today to become a, Certified Poultry Technician, on the way home I saw a fabric shop so I HAD to stop. They had rows and rows of material. I spent too much but they were having a sale 25 to 35% off. What’s a person to do. I’m taking a class on Saturday and was getting all mixed up on what I needed for here, there, and everywhere. I was in that store for over an hour.

I'm sorry this is really what I wanted to add: anything is fine with me too.

Last edited by ginbart (Yesterday 7:24 pm)

Well all I can say to that is LUCKY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
clap.gif
lau.gif

Scrambled Egg wrote:
LOL!!! Guess I should have checked that preference line for you last month Luna!! Lime green and white is a far cry from antigue and black background!!! I'll do better this month

Add me two more times Acre, thanks

I should change that! It's a preference, but usually people's interpretations are different....so I just let it go and see what happens! More fun that way. AND I like what I get from those interpretations!

Give me a far cry!

You are such a nice person!!! Wish I knew you in real life!!! I have to to Hancock Fabrics today anyway, I broke the only machine needle my daughter has for this machine last night when I ran over a pin. Won't do that again!! Hancocks is close enough for me to get over there at lunch and have time to look around too. They still have that Singer I want, I believe it's 7264 model? I'll look to make sure today but it has 30 stitches and a wide bottom that I like for $199.00. Anyway...got off track there..was gonna say I would look for two antique fat quarters and make you a pinwheel Luna. Thats what I was practicing with when I broke my needle! I did a nice one with all my points meeting in the center but it's only 9" wide! I drew a bigger square to cut in half for my next try!

Have a great day all!! Gotta hit the grind stone...to make more money to buy more fabric to keep up with Gin, lol!!

add me once more Acre please !
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom