**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Don't be jealous, sleep is what gets compromised, lol!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Don't even go there Angela.

BYC'ville blocks...
th.gif

Right now...... "Welcome to my world"
he.gif

I thank God, even though, I am so busy
wee.gif

Quote:
Better get that man-training down now while you're newlyweds!!! Learn to sneak things into the house, learn to work on things that you "started a while ago", learn to fix suppers so good they will nap in the chair in the den while you craft, learn to put small things in the buggy they won't notice and really the most important thing of all in amarriage is to have separate money...that will keep you together through the worst of times...a man does not need to know how much money you spend on makeup/lotions/hair stuff and craft items!!! There will be years in the future when he is carrying in shotguns and ammo and fishing poles and boxes of clay targets and pocket knives....and you will be thrilled to bite your tongue and not ask how much was spent on them...but you WILL file it away as info...just in case you need to remember it!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
... 23 years and counting and the separate money advice has saved alot of heartache for us!!
hugs.gif

Ladies.....

If you don't see me anywhere on here today, don't worry.....I'll be busy canning the cow that blew up in my freezer.
gig.gif
Praise the Lord

Back
Top Bottom