**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

hugs.gif
so glad none of you were hurt! what a shocker that must have been!!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! I'm hoping the rain will let up so I can finish mowing and planting the garden!
he.gif
I'll end up having to mow the whole yard again! lol
th.gif

Well if it keeps raining at least I can work on some of my UFOs........
wee.gif

Ok finally a night off so I can post pictures of the blocks I got this month
from Jody I got this very pretty block DH wants to know why I dont have that chicken fabric
quilt011.jpg

This is the one I think almost sent elven over the edge
barnie.gif
She did a very good job
quilt012.jpg

I love
love.gif
all the blocks every one is making. I think we are pushing our selfs out of our comfort zone and trying harder or at least new blocks

piecemaker
edited cuz my brain would not spell

Last edited:
Wild, it sure sounds like you've been through a lot. We have missed you around here!

Acre, I'm so glad that everyone is ok! That would sure scare ya!

piecemaker, you got some gorgeous blocks there! Great job Jody and Elven!!!

just wanted to show the baby quilt I made this week. It's for a girl at work

quilt007.jpg

quilt008.jpg

I have always wanted to make the Attic Window quilt but thouhgt it was to hard that is until I found this super easy way to make them.
Thanks for looking
piecemaker

Yup piecemaker, that block was making me crazy! lol I'm soo glad you like it!

And I LOVE that chick fabric in the middle of the other one!! *grabby hands*

And I love the baby quilt too! I'm guessing they are a John Deere fan? I don't know I may be way off base there.............
hu.gif

Wild, it has been much to quiet around here without you, glad to hear you are okay, and hopefully the little guy is getting better and stays healthy.

Acres. talk about a new way to make Surprise Pie! Glad nobody got hurt. Just wondering how many of the guests had to visit the private room after the bang?
lau.gif

WOW!! What an evening in the sewing room last night!!! Acre made a bomb, complete with glass shards!!! (grateful no one was hurt!!!!!) The Wild one is back, Chuck is back, Piecemaker has cranked out ANOTHER awesome quilt!!! and she got blocks from Elven and Jody that are to die for!!! Busy night!!!!!
clap.gif
...I also see that my work friend STILL has not joined...see, nagging in person in no better than nagging on line, lol!! Oh well
sad.png
, I was hoping she'd join, maybe in the coming months.......

thank goodness it's friday, this week has been sooooooooooooo looooooooooooooonnnnnggggggggg!!!! Have a great day all!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom