**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Nanakat!!! Good gosh those are some nice blocks!!!! Crumples will be strutting around bragging about that block for sure!!!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Acre, hope your birthday was awesome girl!!!!!!
wee.gif
love.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
Ok, that makes me feel a little better! I'm glad I'm not alone!
smile.png
By the time I'm done with the fall colors swap, I should be an expert at it! Thanks!

lol I am glad that it wasn't just ME having issues! lol But like you said.. by the time I was done with them I got pretty good at it as well!
smile.png

Quote:
I had a wonderful b-day today!!!! My hubby sand to me (3 times), my Mom sang to me over the phone, DD's BF called me, kids made me a cake, hubby got me a card (he writes sweet things inside) and a candy bar (like I need another one of those) lol, and my girls made Fajitas for supper.

I am the most blessed Mom in the world
smile.png

NanaKat and ChevygirBeth, those are beautiful blocks. I love the blue flower one and the one with the horse's. Great work. Now I better get busy. LOL

Quote:
I had a wonderful b-day today!!!! My hubby sand to me (3 times), my Mom sang to me over the phone, DD's BF called me, kids made me a cake, hubby got me a card (he writes sweet things inside) and a candy bar (like I need another one of those) lol, and my girls made Fajitas for supper.

I am the most blessed Mom in the world
smile.png

Sounds like you are loved !
love.gif
Happy Birthday !

Got my block from leepsy and it is sooooo pretty ! She paper pieced the center of it. I will get a pic tonight ! Leepsy your seams are beautiful and so is your color selection !!!!!!!
17209_smiley-talk017.gif
17209_smiley-talk017.gif
17209_smiley-talk017.gif
17209_smiley-talk017.gif

17209_img_0601.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanakat and Beth those are really great blocks, I am sure that the lucky ones getting them will be most appreciative. Such neat patterns and workings.

Glad you had such a lovely birthday, Acre!
hugs.gif

Thanks guys!
smile.png

Had a pretty productive day here. Got my blocks done, got most of the garden planted, and I'm sitting here contemplating the design of the quilt I'm making for my sister and her fiance as their wedding gift.

Back
Top Bottom