2010 Dates for Fruitland, MO Swaps

ugly ducky

Songster
11 Years
Sep 26, 2008
S.E. MO
Just thought I'd post the new flyer for the Fruitland, MO Swap. Located about 9 miles north of Cape Girardeau, MO. Hope to see some more BYCers there this year! It's not a real big swap, but there always seems to be some nice quality birds there, and sales are usually good, so pack up what you've got to sell, bring your wish list, and come on over.

2010FruitlandFlyer.jpg

Fruitland is about the same size as Farmington, but with a different group of sellers for the most part, and is more consistant in size. Farmington seems to vary according to the weather more than Fruitland. I'd say Fruitland has more show breeders than Farmington. It's set up on both sides of the road, so isn't as spread out as Farmington. Both are good swaps as far as I'm concerned. Come on over and check it out. We'll be going to Farmington on Sunday....hope to meet you there. We'll be bringing a batch of 2 week old Cornish Cross, some Welsummers, Silver Penciled Rocks, Buff Brahma Bantams, Porcelain D'Uccles, Button Quail, Jumbo Coturnix Quail, and Muscovy Ducks, so stop by and say HI.

Scott ~ The page looks good! Thanks! We'd all love to see these swaps grow.

Last edited:
I'll be at Farmington for sure, usually am. I've got some old english bantams and blue laced red cockerels to sell and one blue wyandotte roo.

Back
Top Bottom