2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

Thanks Sunshine!

I have some chicks I need to sell. But my real concern is dealing with roosters over night since I will be staying in LC Sat. night. I can't exactly put them in the hotel! I'm hoping I sell them BEFORE Sat. night, but you never know!

Also, I may be interested in VERY light blue or splash chickens, just don't tell my husband!

And I am able to accept credit cards through my iphone (email me if you want the info so you can as well) so if you have a CC transaction, I can charge you a small fee to process it. I started taking CC after a customer bounced TWO paypal transactions and a check to me.

T.E.R- I hear ya!!! I guess my utility room is going to be the beauty parlor!!! It's a shame though because people who had signed up have PM'd me to say that they have decided not to come because of the cold. I was soooo hoping it would warm up some. They better have the heat ready in the show barn!! Just trying to figure out how to keep my little chickies warm at the show...they will stay inside our trailer for sure.....
hmm.png

I know what you mean, i am not bringing as many just because i can't get them washed and dried without fear of getting them sick. It going to be cold for sure we are bring camper with us, and exta propane for heater, and some hot chocolate(i still can't drink coffee). Wish it was warmer for sure. Save me some chicks.

I have 4, 2 week old silver laced wyandottes standard chicks. I was going to bring if any one is looking for some. These are out of birds I purchased from the Foley's. Very nice parents show quality. Send me a pm if interested.

See everyone there, I will be the one dressed like an eskimo. lol lol

A bite far for me. Would you know of any shows around the Tampa area? If so would you let me know?
Thanks and Stay Warm. Can you believe this weather here.

Back
Top Bottom