2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

It will be alot warmer in the show barn...The club says they have a full house again this year. It wasn't as cold last year, but inside is pretty decent..
fl.gif

Okay Sunshine you've convinced me to at least bring three. I signed up for five but my white orp roo has black stuff on his comb and I am trying to get rid of it but it is not going away. Just a few weeks ago he was so beautiful, now this
sad.png

Eric(ThePamperedPullet) says on another thread that the club running the show is trying to get the other barn for those who are going to be selling......I know last year, the large fowl chickens were in the smaller building but they do have one more....maybe they will let us use it!!!!!
hmm.png

Fowl Visions, glad you changed your mind...once they are in the show barn, the should be ok
cool.png

Last edited:
annika and i are driving up.not to show, but to see everyone and see how a show works...so.... if anyone is interested i have a barred cochin bantam, a black cochin bantam, 3 partridge silkies with awesome toes. the cochins should be outside, but i have a cow in their home right now... and the silkies should be almost out of a heat lamp. i also have a blue silkie roo if anyone is interested. he's about 6 months old. have 2 ee's that came from pink eggs that are outside,,,, about 3 months old now. i can bring them up if you're serious about them.

i went and got an orphaned calf. he is living in my chicken coop because he's so scrawny and it's warmer in there. the baby chickens that are fully feathered and just got kicked out sleep on top of him at night. it's too cute. lol

We are coming Sunday, need to pick up a few.

We have for sale:

27 RIR 2months old, 49 RIR 1 week old, 4 Barred Rocks 3 weeks old, 1 Barred Rock 1 week old, 6 Golden Sebrights 3 days old, 15 Ameraucana EE 3 days old (blue, blue/green eggs), 2 Light Brahma Roo 3 months old, 5 Black Cooper Maran Roosters, 1-1/2 Ameraucana EE 1/2 Araucana rumpless Rooster, 1-1/2 Ameraucana 1/2 Araucana w/tail, 4 Red Cochin hens 6 to 9 months old & 1 Red Cochin Rooster 1 year old, 6 Ameraucana EE hens 7months old 1 Ameraucana EE Rooster 2 years old, White Quail breeding age or younger.

NPIP Cert # FL-1357

Back
Top Bottom