2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

Eric, I ordered 75 degrees. Also I agree with Robyn, we wouldn't recognize Le without a bird under her shirt or jacket.

having fun with my new pair of cohcins and my spalsh silkie chick.
tongue.png

Still havent thawed out yet DH took the pictures and they arent even visable (hands were shaking he was so cold) ANyway Here is a pciture I took before the show of my Blue Jersey Giant Indy He took first and Best of Breed The hen MIndy in the backround took first and Reserve Breed The splash is an upcoming rooster than I plan to show
1737_img_0617.jpg

Congrats to all who won something!

I hope someone says something to the people who run the show--that's HORRIBLE to put on the paperwork that the awards ceremony is 10 and then do it early! They could have at least posted a sign on the door or something.

"Chillin With My Peeps" took on a whole new meaning this weekend!!!!!!!

It was soooo cold. Thank goodness my DH decided to come with me or I could never have done it myself in the cold!!. We brought an electric smoker and took off the lid for everyone to try to keep warm. It was so cold, I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but we did have some new recruits to BYC. Was great visiting with everyone..got there this morning at 9:45 and mine were the only ones left on silkie row!!! I think everyone was just so cold and just wanted to get their birds home.

Was glad to meet some new peeps: T.E.R(Tony) who bought 5 chicks...Great to meet you Tony and keep me posted on your new birds! Hope they will be in a show in the future!

Namble:good luck with your new little chickies!

Thanks to everyone for a good time..here's just a few pics:
20935_dsci0007.jpg

Top row:cmom, FowlVisions, and ThePamperedPullet
Bottom row: SunshineSilkies, ThePamperedPullet

20935_dsci0008.jpg

Here are my placings for the show:

7-1st Places
2-2nd Places
3-3rd Places
1-5th place
My Splash Cockerel took RV
My Splash Pullet took RB & BV
My White Cockerel took RV
Here I am with my splash...it was just too cold today to take pictures.. Congrats to everyone who showed this weekend and we sure did "Chill with our Peeps"!!!!!!LOL
20935_dsci0014_edited.jpg

Edited to add my DH's placing for his birds...ooop forgot!!!

Blue OE Splash OE Mille Fleur d'Uccle
1-1st 1-1st 1-1st
2-2nd 1-3rd 2-2nd
3-3rd 3-3rd
1-5th BV RV RB
Whew..glad I remembered his!!
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Since you live in Georgia, they were the ones handing out the information for the show in Newnan next month..They were club members...maybe you can get ahold of them that way...
frow.gif

stillman Their names were Beth and Jerry SMith from Moreland Georgia I thought their birds looked like they were on steriods lol I have their adress but dont want ot post it if you want it PM me. Micki

Back
Top Bottom