Ended 2013 Easter Hatch-a-long Contest #7 "Natural Egg Photo Contest!"

Thanks! That's exactly what I was going for. I have a version in my Etsy shop, I call it 'Flavor of the Day'.
smile.png

What kind of chicken laid the yellowish/brown speckled egg?

[/IMG]Well, I was a little late getting started, but I now have 4 chicken eggs and 1 duck egg in the incubator. I just put the duck egg in today so I don't know if it will really count for the hatch- a-long or not(I'm getting some other ducklings around the same time the duck egg should hatch).

OOPS... wrong thread. :p

Last edited:
that's what happens when i have too many windows open.... thanks Happy Chooks for moving it, i posted it and then it was feeding time here, came back and realized i was a dork... and then posted it to the right one <I think> then refreshed this page to see you'd moved it... <sigh>

that's what happens when i have too many windows open.... thanks Happy Chooks for moving it, i posted it and then it was feeding time here, came back and realized i was a dork... and then posted it to the right one <I think> then refreshed this page to see you'd moved it... <sigh>
No problem.

Trust me, I've stuck my foot in my mouth more than that. Multiple tabs open when you are a Staff member can get really ugly.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom