Ended 2013 Easter Hatch-a-long Contest #7 "Natural Egg Photo Contest!"

These may not be eligible because of the medium, but the eggs themselves are unaltered.
The Paint:

The Brush:

The Senior Assistant checking the lights

Approval received.

Entry # 1
"Ode to the 2nd Annual Cinco De Mayo Turkey Hatchalong"

2nd Entry
Junior Assistant and the "Easter Tree"

These may not be eligible because of the medium, but the eggs themselves are unaltered.
The Paint:

The Brush:

Approval received.

Entry # 1

2nd Entry
Absolutely Amazing !!!

The Paint:

The Brush:

Approval received.

Entry # 1

2nd Entry

We said be creative and you certainly were!

Quote:
You know what they say about opinions, right? LOL! Here's mine anyhow. I definitely would not have replaced your second picture. That picture has been in my mental Top 5 since the beginning of this contest. It is very clean, crisp, and simple, but beautiful. My 13 year old DD was scrolling through the pics the other day, and stopped on that one and said, Wow, that's pretty. Just my opinion!
big_smile.png

Not super creative, just on the cutting board in the kitchen - but the impressive part is that the egg on the right is a grade A large egg from the store and the egg on the left is from one of my bantam cochins! It was so big it didn't fit comfortably in an egg carton for large eggs!
OUCH! My little dainty white leghorns laid extra large eggs...I always felt bad for them!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom