Ended 2013 Easter Hatch-a-long Contest #7 "Natural Egg Photo Contest!"

Hmm, don't think I've posted snake eggs hatching on YouTube. ...hubby may have. We used to have egg cams up every season up until last year for people to watch the hatch.

Hmm, don't think I've posted snake eggs hatching on YouTube. ...hubby may have. We used to have egg cams up every season up until last year for people to watch the hatch.

Just cause the snake hatching discussion is still going on- thought i would post some babies i hatched out last year.

This is my Easter Angel made of grape vines and flower buds filled with standard and bantam eggs with a single quail egg in the head, i hope everyone likes it this is my second pic entry...everyone is so creative there are a lot of great pics, it makes me nervous its going to be a close contest! Good Luck Every 1 !!!! :D

Last edited:
Quote: they are so..cute... all curled up!

Well I just remembered somebody had like this huge operation going on. probably 300 eggs in the cabinets. He went through on hatch day and was helping them hatch, by opening the eggs up with a razor and pulling the snake out to see its markings. it was kinda gross, but i was curious if it was you all. :)

Was trying to think of a creative way to enter our eggs and when my daughter came home from school and saw this her face said it all. To her this is the best picture ever especially since it will be the first ever hatch out of her own flock that she raised from chicks and feeds and cleans and gathers eggs from everyday! So here ya go for our first entry.

they are so..cute... all curled up!

Well I just remembered somebody had like this huge operation going on. probably 300 eggs in the cabinets. He went through on hatch day and was helping them hatch, by opening the eggs up with a razor and pulling the snake out to see its markings. it was kinda gross, but i was curious if it was you all. :)
Nope, not me. I don't pull snakes out to see patterns prematurely. Think they do that more with balls. I'll probably have somewhere around 200-250 hatchings this season, but I generally pass all but the high end stuff I want to grow out on to a friend who sells them for me. I don't have time to manage the sales.

This is my Easter Angel made of grape vines and flower buds filled with standard and bantam eggs with a single quail egg in the head, i hope everyone likes it this is my second pic entry...everyone is so creative there are a lot of great pics, it makes me nervous its going to be a close contest! Good Luck Every 1 !!!!
big_smile.png

That's what I call Creativity. Awesome Picture!!!

Wow, didn't know this contest was going on until someone mentioned it just recently on the Hatch a long thread. Having fun looking. Will try to post, but I think I can already see a few real potential winners! How fun.

Back
Top Bottom