2013 Sebastopol Breeding/Gosling Thread

Great-thanks! Would you know how much those quail shippers weigh? I probably should have asked that before.

Celtic,
The goslings are adorable! I wish my goose would lay an egg already. I am going to pick up cotton patch goose eggs today so hopefully will have goslings in a Month:)

Celtic,
The goslings are adorable! I wish my goose would lay an egg already. I am going to pick up cotton patch goose eggs today so hopefully will have goslings in a Month:)
thanks! Good luck with the CP eggs, and
fl.gif
on your girls starting to lay.

we have another dewlap laying, she is inside of a whiskey barrel today and wont come out lol

LoL, she is a nut. It is flipped upside down with 2 or 3 boards cut out so the ducks had something of their own. She crammed ALL of her fluffy goodness inside.
ep.gif
all I see is this large white fluffy butt looking at me.

So you finally got an egg from your goose pips&peeps.

Celtic sometimes our geese pick what they like and it is just not for them...... Ginger when younger would jump the decorative low fence by our shurby and make a nest out of Lava Rocks??? Take about a silly goose!

So you finally got an egg from your goose pips&peeps.

Celtic sometimes our geese pick what they like and it is just not for them...... Ginger when younger would jump the decorative low fence by our shurby and make a nest out of Lava Rocks??? Take about a silly goose!
Ouch those are rough and not at all good nesting material lol. Had to pull the barrel so she didnt her large self stuck again. Oh the things geese do and we do for them.

This year Ginger is laying her eggs in a dog kennel which is a whole lot better than Lava Rocks.
lau.gif
Sometime the girls lay the eggs where they rest while free ranging. It is like an easter egg hunt when you go out and find these big goose eggs on the ground.....

Back
Top Bottom