2014 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's a swedish bantam breed. They're kind of like mini swedish flower hens :) I noticed you're in SD, if you are interested, I've got a Olandsk dealer!

With all of these fantastic pictures, they should make it one of those 365 day calendars!!!
wink.png

I agree! I'm glad I'm not the one choosing the pics!

Here are 2 great pics of our 100lb German Shepherd puppy (he was 15mo in these pics, chicks were about a week old). He loves his girls and prides himself on protecting his flock in this pic, the chick had climbed himself up on Sigg's bed with him and then I'm not sure what he was thinking ;) Are you my mom? Wow, you're huge! Are you gonna eat me? Shortly after I took the pic, Sigg leaned in for a kiss and knocked the little guy over. Too cute! This chicken is now 20 weeks old and follows Sigg around outside. Friends for life, I guess :)
That's soo cute!

This is Rudy, my Easter Egger Rooster. He is a great protector of his flock of 8 production reds and one EE.

Last edited:

My darling Charlotte. A New Hampshire Red. She is, hands down, the sweetest chicken I have ever owned. I have a great variety of chickens from Buff Orpingtons, to Silkies, to Black Copper Marans, but this pretty girl is my favorite! She always sits in my lap when I rest in my chair in the open-air coop. She looks at me with such wonder and inquisitiveness that I am sure she is always trying to tell me something. Once, when I was very sad, she studied me carefully with her deep eyes and gently nipped each tear as it slipped down my face. She is the first to greet me at the door and the last to run off to find something else to do when I'm finished handing out treats.

There is something special in Charlotte's eyes.

I wondered if I would be the only one thinking that!
yesss.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom