2014 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
601996_4481123565841_2030397270_n.jpg

1175399_4584873639528_972868134_n.jpg

Last edited:

24 week old Poppy, a buff brahma pullet, sitting pretty on a hay feeder in the barn

20 week old Roswell, a wheaten marans cockerel practices vigilance over his ladies in the pasture

All my chickens love each other! They even share spagettie like in "Lady and the Tramp!" Thanks! XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to everyone! Everyone's chickens are beautiful and all deserve to be on a calendar. We are all proud owners and love our birds!!!!!

Here's Clover, a Swedish Flower Hen:

Here's Mitzi the Spitzi:

this last picture is so striking with the light green of the trees in the background and the snow with the black/white and red of the bird. It almost looks like it is frost on the comb and that it is not natural white lines. Beautiful picture. It would be a wonderful December/Christmas page...... if you want my 2 cents... :0)

Frizzle rooster in Autumn

This is Gertrude. She is a crested Easter Egger, and lays a nice Blue Egg. She went broody only weeks after starting laying, and is raising 9 chicks. Gertie was one of the 12 chicks I had in the basement when our barn was destroyed by a fire that resulted in the loss of over 200 animals. She is a very special girl to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom