2014 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

I am submitting pictures of Pita Pinta Chickens.

Two weeks old:

This is a Pita Pinta and 14 weeks old:

It is tough to pick just two photos, but here are my submissions:

Padma, my Buff Brahma, around 15 weeks old

Maggie (foreground) and Millie (Background), my Barred Rock M & M girls, around 18 weeks old

It is tough to pick just two photos, but here are my submissions:

Padma, my Buff Brahma, around 15 weeks old

Maggie (foreground) and Millie (Background), my Barred Rock M & M girls, around 18 weeks old

The chicken on the tree trunk is a great picture!

Here are my pics of my chickens- the first is my Barred Rock, Betty!

Here is Little Peep, which I raised in the house after she was hatched by a Muscovy duck!

I just hope that they include ALL of the pics posted! They are all wonderful! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!
K

Wowwie zowwie! I've never in my life seen such an awesome photo! Unbelievably wonderful! I hope this one makes it into the calendar, for sure a winter photo!
Blessings from our lil flock over the edge of Boring Oregon....and YES...is REALLY BORING around here....but we love that and is why we're living here.

Wowwie zowwie! I've never in my life seen such an awesome photo! Unbelievably wonderful! I hope this one makes it into the calendar, for sure a winter photo!
Blessings from our lil flock over the edge of Boring Oregon....and YES...is REALLY BORING around here....but we love that and is why we're living here.

welcome-byc.gif

That is great! I love that name for a city.

Click on Quote and the post you are referring to will be in the reply. Which picture were you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom