2014 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I love these! you have my vote! I love the little things they look like little eagles!
love.gif
Thank you, I also think they look like little eagles too :)

This is Lemon, my red sex link, with a couple of her chicks:

And Penny, my orpington, working on making more chicks:

Our favorite Silkie Who was BFFs with our dog and slept in our room with him at night .. He was left iout one night when we were away and drowned in pool we miss him ; ( So does Buddy .. but Sam our little bantam is moving in and jumping on BuddY when we raise the chicks one at a time they bond allot closer to us but its harder to mix them into to our original crew which is mixed breeds .

Big Momma with her little babies

Our lovely white leghorn, Peeper, who my mother inexplicably gave away...

Our favorite Silkie Who was BFFs with our dog and slept in our room with him at night .. He was left iout one night when we were away and drowned in pool we miss him ; ( So does Buddy .. but Sam our little bantam is moving in and jumping on BuddY when we raise the chicks one at a time they bond allot closer to us but its harder to mix them into to our original crew which is mixed breeds .

Quite a cute pooch and one good dog!! I am sorry about buddy. You will need to remove one of the 3 pictures or you will be disqualified. You are only allowed to submit 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom