2014 Crochet square swap, colorful circles.

Pics
Wow! This is going to go fast!

Why would I not believe you?  

What size hook did you use?    My small squares were spot on the large ones weren't.    :barnie

I'm using an H I think. H or I. They are all coming out at the 6 inch mark. I will have to notice if my larger ones are off when I start them. Thanks for the heads up.

Kass, I noticed you are doing the doily crochet along too! You're crazy!

I'm using an H I think. H or I. They are all coming out at the 6 inch mark. I will have to notice if my larger ones are off when I start them. Thanks for the heads up.

Kass, I noticed you are doing the doily crochet along too! You're crazy!

Oh I finished these a long time ago. I finished early b/c I am also in a quilt block swap and am making a very intense block.

We are still making 12 each, right? If so, I'm done with my little ones and 1/2 done with the larger ones!

Sebocat Jr on the other hand has a LOOOOONG Way to go..... I think I am going to have to help him along, and with my current schedule, its going to be tricky. We might be a few days behind at this rate....

We are still making 12 each, right? If so, I'm done with my little ones and 1/2 done with the larger ones!

Sebocat Jr on the other hand has a LOOOOONG Way to go..... I think I am going to have to help him along, and with my current schedule, its going to be tricky. We might be a few days behind at this rate....

Yes 12 large and 12 small. A few days late shouldn't be a problem, I think most of us are pretty easy going.

Back
Top Bottom