2014 Fresno CA Show Pre-Sale

rambob59

Songster
7 Years
Oct 9, 2013
Central California
Starting this thread so that we can post what we are selling ahead of time. I wont have anything for sale as of now but may be looking for something along the way. Keep in mind that this is just a pre sale thread and not a Buy-Sell-Trade thread. That would have its own category. This is only for the people attending the show with birds for sale and for those looking to purchase ahead of time.

Last edited:
I am looking for a Brabanter hen and a Wyandotte hen. When is the Fresno show? I am in the Bay Area so it's a little far but if I can make the right contacts that would be cool

Looking for 2 Olive egger and EE hens/pullets, 1 OEGB silver duckwing hen/pullet, 1 polish hen (any variety), preferably all laying, please PM

Last edited:
I'm currently looking for some asil/aseels. I purchase a pair two years ago from the Stockton show from a breeder(father and son) that was located in a town south of Fresno and lost their contact number. They mainly show asils/aseels at the shows. If anyone who might know them, please pm. At the moment I will be looking for some asils/aseels at the show.

I will have the following for sale:
(5-7) pure white ringneck doves-$10 each
(7) Dragoon pigeons-3 breeding pairs(2 pure blk & 1 pure white cock, 3 pure white hens)1 pure white unsexed-$60 a pair $30 for the unsexed
(7) Roller pigeons- will have one extra crossbred added if purchased all-$8

I can do package deals for each breed or the whole package.

I will only bring them down if you are going to purchase them. To view them, pm with your inquiries and I'll take some pictures.

Back
Top Bottom