2014 Fresno CA Show Pre-Sale

Looking for seabrights hen and rooster. Buff(brown, not sure what to call them). I don't know much about them. I'm pretty sure they are a bantam breed. My son wants them for 4h and we will be keeping them after that of course ;)

Looking for seabrights hen and rooster. Buff(brown, not sure what to call them). I don't know much about them. I'm pretty sure they are a bantam breed. My son wants them for 4h and we will be keeping them after that of course
wink.png
I assume the color you're looking for is Gold (golden laced).

Do take the time to familiarize yourself with the Sebright breed characteristics. (Or if your son has done that, you're all good.) They're beautiful little birds but they are more flighty and maybe more challenging to work with than some other choices.

Last edited:
I have one Golden Laced wyandotte for sale and one one buff Orpington for sale if anyone is interested please PM me for any questions

I assume the color you're looking for is Gold (golden laced).

Do take the time to familiarize yourself with the Sebright breed characteristics. (Or if your son has done that, you're all good.) They're beautiful little birds but they are more flighty and maybe more challenging to work with than some other choices.

Thank you for your concern. He is the one doing all the research for them since it is his 4h project not mine. I'm only looking for them and he is still learning things about them as well.

OK LISTEN CAREFULLY PEEPS>>> is there anyone traveling to the Fresno show and will be traveling by way of the I-15 or I-5?
I live at the junction of the 60/605 freeways [22 miles due east of downtown LA] and have a bird or two that needs to get a ride to Fresno. I AM willing to travel aways to meet up with you.... :fl

Back
Top Bottom