2014 Humboldt Poultry Fanciers Association Winter Show

Hi All,

I'm planning on attending the show. There are actually about four of us attending from Redding to Red Bluff. We are driving up Friday late afternoon and returning Sunday early afternoon.

I haven't seen a presale posted anywhere for this show, so I guess I will post here.

I will be bringing the following birds for sale:

UK Blue Orpington Rooster (1)
UK Chocolate Orpington Roosters (2)
Black Copper Marans Cockerels (2)
Black Copper Marans Flock, (1 roo & 6 hens)
UK Black Orpington, split to Lavender (1)
Splash Marans Cockerels (2)
Blue Copper Marans Cockerels (2)

Chicks, lots of chicks. UK Orpingtons, Black Copper Marans, maybe a few Bresse.

Debi

Hi All,

I'm planning on attending the show. There are actually about four of us attending from Redding to Red Bluff. We are driving up Friday late afternoon and returning Sunday early afternoon.

I haven't seen a presale posted anywhere for this show, so I guess I will post here.

I will be bringing the following birds for sale:

UK Blue Orpington Rooster (1)
UK Chocolate Orpington Roosters (2)
Black Copper Marans Cockerels (2)
Black Copper Marans Flock, (1 roo & 6 hens)
UK Black Orpington, split to Lavender (1)
Splash Marans Cockerels (2)
Blue Copper Marans Cockerels (2)

Chicks, lots of chicks. UK Orpingtons, Black Copper Marans, maybe a few Bresse.

Debi

Are any of the chicks coop ready?
fl.gif

I'm glad of the rain... but we are forecasted to get quite a lot this weekend. Drive safe, everyone, and give yourself plenty of time to travel. Check the weather and road conditions, fill up the gas tank, etc.

The girls had a lovely time. It's a very pleasant venue and there were many nice birds (and people) in attendance. Thanks to everyone who participated. Dr. Francine Bradley came up to judge showmanship and run an Avian Bowl, and she spent a lot of time with the kids; I think they all learned a great deal from the experience.

Back
Top Bottom