2014 Stockton CA pre-sale

You are doing quite well : ) when new, it is a bit confusing; but, before you know it, you will be an expert! Deann-just strutting- is very experienced on BYC, and lucky that she is helping you with the settings. Well, she is always helpful as well as delightful..

I will PM you about the chicks.

Lual
hugs.gif

I'm going to take a chance at repeating myself here. But yesterday I lost my most beautiful BCM rooster. He will be surely missed in my breeding program. Currently I am in search of a replacement cockerel (five months or older) or an adult rooster. He needs to be pretty special but I know someone out there has him waiting for me. I am willing to pay accordingly for the right bird whether I pick him up or have him shipped. Please email me if any of you have or know of someone who has what I may be needing. Thanks so much for putting up with my repeated pleas! I will be at the Stockton Show Saturday and part of Sunday. Here is a picture of my poor boy. Peter always comes but dosnt bring sale birds. You could email him and ask if he has a boy to part with. I feel your pain. I lost my perfect cottage hill rooster louie to a bobcat. He ran her off but she got him. I still have not found the perfect boy. The last few years at Stockton I have not seen exciting marans for sale.

Hi All,

Sheryl in Reno has offered a couple of her 5 month old BCM cockerels. She is not attending the Reno show. Although I'm not adverse to driving to Reno to pick them up, I was just wondering if there is anyone here on the post from Reno attending the show that would be willing to transport them to the show. I would be willing to offer $50 toward fuel costs for the favor.

Thanks so much,
Debi

Hi All,

Sheryl in Reno has offered a couple of her 5 month old BCM cockerels. She is not attending the Reno show. Although I'm not adverse to driving to Reno to pick them up, I was just wondering if there is anyone here on the post from Reno attending the show that would be willing to transport them to the show. I would be willing to offer $50 toward fuel costs for the favor.

Thanks so much,
Debi
Hi Debi,

You may have better luck finding someone on the Nevada thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/253930/nevadans

PM me if interested .Will have this Lav AM cockerel. Born April 2013. Possibly a pullet too. Will only bring if he's pre-sold
[/IMG]

Last edited:

I am selling this pair of bantam buff laced Polish on my farm Facebook page (frizzled and smooth). Since it's an auction I won't post the link here but you can be directed to my Facebook page by the link in my signature. I will be at the Stockton show.
I am selling this pair.
***revised***
I also have this frizzled silver laced bantam Polish for sale as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom