2015 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

Picture 1: Tulip, our Serama lovingly gazing at her only surviving chick to hatch out of 5. Baby still follows Mama everywhere. (Mama doesn't gaze as lovingly these days)
Picture 2: Ameracauna Rooster (Leo)

with a "Bah Humbug" attitude. He would rather be at the Rooster Cafe than enjoying Christmas Pudding with the brood.

Last edited:
Pumpkin - Silkie Rooster. About a year old.

Edited. I took a picture of the teenagers that I like better. I'll post it further on.

Last edited:
I have asked this question already but dont seem to ask the right person who can answer... what is the format portrait or landscape (horizontal or vertical) and when is the deadline? Also, will it be more than 12 images you pick for your calendar design?

I am very wowed at how many spectacular images for this years entries. :)

I have asked this question already but dont seem to ask the right person who can answer... what is the format portrait or landscape (horizontal or vertical) and when is the deadline? Also, will it be more than 12 images you pick for your calendar design?

I am very wowed at how many spectacular images for this years entries. :)

Either portrait or landscape is fine. I believe they said maybe 13 pictures? And someone posted the deadline "may" be august/September. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom