2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif

I just finished my last hatch of the season, so I will have to live vicariously through you guys
thumbsup.gif

I'll be looking through the window with SC, too. (Did I just say that?)
th.gif

I thought I would take a nap instead of working on the Living room when I got home from Docs this afternoon, I had to take one of the empty dog beds on the floor.
yesss.gif

My livingroom project.... I got the skids up on two and a half walls while hubs installed a window. Thank GOD for power tools and nail gun! Need trim up top, paint and my new dark chocolate sectional! My gift to MEEEEE

[COLOR=141823]I thought I would take a nap instead of working on the Living room when I got home from Docs this afternoon, I had to take one of the empty dog beds on the floor. [/COLOR]:yesss: My livingroom project.... I got the skids up on two and a half walls while hubs installed a window. Thank GOD for power tools and nail gun! Need trim up top, paint and my new dark chocolate sectional! My gift to MEEEEE [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
That looks awesome. I'll have to load a picture of mine when I get it done.

I thought I would take a nap instead of working on the Living room when I got home from Docs this afternoon, I had to take one of the empty dog beds on the floor.
yesss.gif

My livingroom project.... I got the skids up on two and a half walls while hubs installed a window. Thank GOD for power tools and nail gun! Need trim up top, paint and my new dark chocolate sectional! My gift to MEEEEE

Are you saving the old sofa for the dogs, so you have space for you?

That looks awesome. I'll have to load a picture of mine when I get it done.
Yes please do! What are you doing with them? How are you doing it?

I took a pic of HarmonyAnn my one kiddo. she did alot of the nailing with the gun, my wrists are very weak at the moment unfortunately, but for a 10 year old she did as told and did it with enthusiasm!

Are you saving the old sofa for the dogs, so you have space for you?
I was just looking at the old couch, its so beat up but its sooooooo comfy, all the cushions come off the back so its sorta like a single bed LOL
I have spent a lot of time on it of late, so I dont wake everyone when I have to get up for "things"
sad.png
I feel sorry for the old bugger, I think I will put her somewhere in the lower level LOL
even though hubs will kill me for asking him to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom